Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rosh Hashanah Gift Baskets

It’s September 5th and the air feels brisk.  This is the first morning in weeks that I woke up in Toronto to cool weather.  The change of seasons is upon us.  With the change of seasons comes a long list of holidays.  Today I am going to write about one of my favourite holidays, Rosh Hashanah.  This is the season of beginnings.  We have our chance to start over with a New Year.  As we begin to prepare for Rosh Hashanah, we start to think about how we can share the sweetness of the season with family and friends.  A gift basket or tray from Nutcracker Sweet seems like the perfect solution.  With a trip to the store or a perusal of the website I should be able to take care of all my gift giving needs.  I have the option of taking the gifts with me or having them delivered.  What an awesome idea!  This is the first thing I will be able to cross off my list.  Shana Tova!  Let’s hope this season of Rosh Hashanah brings health, happiness, prosperity and peace to all who celebrate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment